Friday, February 22, 2013

but... I want a fossil watch!

So I'm super pumped. I was given a mission by my director to get 2 ladies that I admire to listen to how we make $$ in Mary Kay. So I stepped out of my comfort zone and invited 2 friends to just help me with my goal. While on the phone last night with one of the ladies and my director, I realized somehow I missed the fact that there's a contest going on! And the girl in the lead has 6 ladies scheduled. Oh, and the winner of the sharing contest? A fossil watch. Yeah, a fossil watch, much like this very watch right here. So now I'm going all middle-school, "oh no you didn't!" and now, IT'S ON. I was going to splurge this summer and go to the FOSSIL store in Myrtle Beach on vacation... But really, I'm a cheapskate. If I can get it free, or cheap I'll pretty much do it. I'm the couponer in my family, so I'm all about the bargain. Except now instead of a coupon, I'm going to phone-a-friend, or phone-5-friends to be exact... Or maybe I'll ask the receptionist at Diva and Superhero's gymnastics tomorrow... She seems nice... Oh, what's a girl to do?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment